Course Request Form for 2014-2015
The time has come for students to submit their course request form for the 2014-2015 academic year. We will once again accept course requests online using ParentsWeb starting today! All course request forms are due by Friday, March 14, 2014. If a student does not submit his or her course requests by the deadline, we will choose classes on the student's behalf.
Course requests can be accessed and submitted by:
- Logging into your ParentsWeb account
- Clicking 'Student Information'
- Click 'Course Request'
- Please read all the directions carefully
- If you need more information on a course, you may access the course catalogs for middle and high school by copying the link provided in the course request into a separate window.
- Once a student has reviewed their selections, click the "continue" button to submit the course selections. At the top of the page you should see the words'Updated Course Requests' in red font. This confirms that requests were successfully submitted.
Both parents and students need to sit down and discuss course selections together before completing form.
If you have not officially re-enrolled your student, I encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Students who are not yet re-enrolled will not receive placement in courses.
Remember, courses are not guaranteed, and may or may not be offered based on interest or other factors. In addition, selections are contingent on administrative approval.
If you would like to meet with the Guidance Department to discuss course selections, please contact Valerie Lugo at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment time.