Interested families are asked to submit a completed application for consideration. Once you have gathered all of the following items, please drop off the application to the admissions office or mail it to the school:
- $75 non-refundable application fee per student (includes testing when appropriate)
- Completed application, signed in all applicable places. This four page application is where parents share their testimony, agree to our statement of faith, sign the parent financial agreement and pledge of acceptance, and provide us with information about the student. The student also has a section to complete in the application.
- Current report card and previous credits (from the past three years)
- Recent standardized tests (Stanford Achievement Tests, FCATs etc. from the past three years)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Current evaluations and current I.E.P if applicable
- Medical authorization form
- Travel-Dismissal form
- Promotional activities form
- Acceptable use of internet form
- Pastoral reference form (give to your current pastor or church leader; they’ll mail directly to us)
- Student evaluation form (give to current or recent teacher; they’ll mail directly to us)
- Florida health forms 680* (immunization certificate) and 3040 (physical exam). Often times, these forms will simply come with your official school records when we request that information from your current school. However, if you have a student entering kindergarten or a Florida school for the first time, you will need to provide our school with the permanent immunization form and a current physical before the start of school.
Upon acceptance by The Master’s Academy, enrollment is secured when a non-refundable tuition deposit is paid. When there is not space in a class, the student will be placed in an applicant pool and the Academy will select applicants when space becomes available.
Admissions and placement are at the sole discretion of The Master’s Academy.