The Master's Academy offers opportunities to qualified individuals to serve both their Lord and Savior and the students, families, and staff at TMA. If you would like to be considered for a particular position please contact us for an opportunity to discuss your qualifications.
Current Job Openings:
- Hours: Up to 20 hours per week
- Date Needed: Immediately
- Job Summary: Perform routine repair on TMA facilities, equipment, etc. and assist with deliveries associated with school resale store.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move more than 75 pounds.
If you are interested in any of the listed positions, please contact Mrs. Sharon Vick at 407-971-2221, Ext. 1244
Applying for a Professional Position
Complete the Stage I information and send it in by email, fax or mail.
Stage I: Email, fax or mail a resume or curriculum vitae, contact information for three professional references, and 100 word answers to the following four questions:
- What is your testimony?
- What is your philosophy of education?
- What are the three most important aspects of the position for which you are applying?
- Why are you interested in the position for which you are applying?
You may attach your materials as a Word, or PDF document to an email.
Stage II: After a review of the Stage I information, you may be requested to complete an application.
Stage III: After review of the Stage II information, you may be invited to interview for the position, to visit, and to be observed in your current position.
Applying for a Coaching Position