The Master's Academy offers opportunities to qualified individuals to serve both their Lord and Savior and the students, families, and staff at TMA. If you would like to be considered for a particular position please contact us for an opportunity to discuss your qualifications.
Job Openings for 2014-2015
- Part Time Bus Driver
- LS Lunchroom Aide 10:30 AM- 1:15 PM (preferably 5 days a week)
- LS Recess Aide 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM (preferably 5 days a week)
- LS Aftercare 3:00 - 5:30 PM/6:00 PM/6:30 PM (3 to 5 days a week)
If you are interested, please contact Mrs. Sharon Vick at 407-971-2221, Ext. 1244
Applying for a Professional Position
Complete the Stage I information and send it in by email, fax or mail.
Stage I: Email, fax or mail a resume or curriculum vitae, contact information for three professional references, and 100 word answers to the following four questions:
- What is your testimony?
- What is your philosophy of education?
- What are the three most important aspects of the position for which you are applying?
- Why are you interested in the position for which you are applying?
You may attach your materials as a Word, or PDF document to an email.
Stage II: After a review of the Stage I information, you may be requested to complete an application.
Stage III: After review of the Stage II information, you may be invited to interview for the position, to visit, and to be observed in your current position.
Applying for a Coaching Position